All in all, you need to download some PSP games on the memory stick? I’ll let you know how to do exactly that.
This is your specialty. You, first of all, can’t download straightforwardly to the PSP memory stick. You need to download to your PC, and afterward move it to the PSP memory stick. Furthermore, before you can play downloaded games you need to change your PSP from the authority form to a custom rendition. That is a more elaborate interaction. in any case, you can figure out how to do that through the connection at the base.
Thus, to download games and save them to your Memory Stick, do the accompanying:
1. Get a decent memory stick. I suggest that you get a Memory Stick Couple in essentially a 1 GB size, however a 2 GB is surprisingly better.
2. Find and download the PSP games you need. On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea where to find the games attempt a download https://thoth66.com administration. A decent one will allow you to have limitless downloads for a little one-time expense. You can see the connection beneath for more data.
3. Unfasten the game records and save them some place that you can find them effectively, similar to your work area.
4. Plug your PSP USB link into your PSP and your PC.
5. For PSP games-go the root catalog on your PSP then, at that point, make an organizer called ISO. (On the off chance that you downloaded PSOne games, go to the root index on your PSP and find the organizer called PSP/GAME.)
6. Duplicate the PSP game documents into the ISO envelope. (Duplicate PSOne game documents into the PSP/GAME envelope.)
There-it’s just straightforward. Since it has become so obvious how to download PSP games on the memory stick, simply follow the connection at the base and get everything rolling discovering a few games to download.